My intention with the site is to build a comprehensive video exercise library, that will teach you the foundations of functional movement at all levels.
- how to feel your spine and breathe optimally
- how to sit and stand optimally
- how to pay attention to movement using awareness of mid-line axis of rotation
- how to walk and run with optimal efficiency
- how to perform yoga postures and other exercises with an emphasis on stability, length and movement on the breath
- how to use simple inexpensive training tools to comprehensively exercise wherever you are.
- understanding the importance of the ground in all movement with the developmental sequence; yield, push, reach, pull
- how to train using movement forces to integrate metabolic and neuromuscular adaptation.